Liven Creative Ltd endeavors to maximise the accessibility of our products and services for all users, including people with disabilities. Since 2011, Liven Creative Ltd has been striving to make our website, accessible to as broad a user base as possible. The company web site, livencreative.com, complies with best practices and standards as defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
livencreative.com is monitored and tested on a regular basis by internal consultants in order to identify any usability issues that may arise, as well as discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of the site. Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- As improvements to our web site continues, key developments will be communicated to you here within our accessibility statement, so you can stay aware the progress we are making to enrich your user experience.
Liven Creative Ltd site is also Validated XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS level 2.1.
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions, you can send them directly to us via hello (at) livencreative.com